Getting Started

Starting off, here is a great picture of our newest addition. Sometimes we call her Charlotte, other times we call her Emily, Kathryn or Michael. Occasionally I give up and call her Number 4!





So, here it is, August 24th, 2007 and I have survived an entire summer with a newborn, a toddler, a "pre-tween" and a "tween". Whew, that was not easy to do.


School started a week ago and things are moving more smoothly at home these days. I'm going to try and figure out how to use this site to post things so my friends don't have to get so many emails from me. But this might take some time.

I started this back in June and believe it or not, I didn't know how to find it again, so I couldn't post anything to it. I ran into this site by accident today and thought I would try again.

We'll see how it works. I'll try to insert a picture of my kiddos now.

Comments

mike55 said…
thats a good pic! Who's the HAM on the right??