What Michael does in his spare time.

Michael is running for student council. Clicking on the title above will take you to see pictures of his posters that he and his campaign manager, John, created. I'm pretty proud of him. The elections are next week.

I finished a bedspread I was making for Michael and put it on his bed before I remembered to take a picture of it. So, last night I handed up the camera and asked him to take a picture of it. He did so, and returned the camera.

I made this bedcover by sewing together 3 of the 4 curtains that I made for his room when he lived downstairs. I had made a quilt for him out of one panel when I made the curtains, but it is much too small now. He thought this would be a good use of the curtains so I stitched them together, and I have to say, I think they turned out ALL RIGHT!


When I downloaded the pictures today, I noticed he had taken a few more than anticipated.

Michael has opened the Michael Fazi Academy and is teaching Emily her letters, numbers and sight words. His attic room has become a school and he took some pictures of it. I thought I would share them with you. They are under that same link.

A couple summers ago, Michael taught Kathryn to read and do math, so he's pretty good at it. Emily is a little younger and he's struggling with her "behavior issues" but she's already reading sight words.

Notice the very classy entrance to the school (a hole cut in the floor). You get creative when you have only 3 bedrooms and 4 kids :)

Comments

mike55 said…
Looks nice.Very colorful! And saved MONEY!!