What now?

I just spent 14 days telling you all about Michael's Philmont Trip, last night we had his birthday and folks were treated (some endured) a picture show of his time in the mountains. More pictures are coming up on Facebook now and they are great. I can't wait to get started on the digital album that will hold the memories for Michael of his great adventure. I'm so pleased he could do this.

Last night his talk about the adventure spurred a boy who had been in our troop to want to rejoin. I sure hope we can keep the excitement.

Michael also got his Eagle Scout Project approved by the City of Fort Worth. (Thanks Don Young for presenting it).  Now he has to get his BSA documentation in order and get this thing rolling on paper before the actual work can begin.  He's 15 and our goal is to have it completed and signed off by 16. Then we can have the BIG PARTY!  

So now I have to figure out what I want to blog about that will keep the interest of the 'loyal followers'.  Hmm... I'll have to think about it.

Comments