Almost a year since the last post

Wow, at this rate, I'll have an annual Christmas type letter coming out of this blog. I was just out thinking about what to do next because this past year, my sister, brother and I all posted one picture a day for 365 days as an art project.  It was fun, but toward the end, Mike ran out of things of interest for him, so he dropped out. Janet and I kept it up for the whole year, and now I'm not sure what to do.

I had been thinking that I hadn't learned to do anything new in years.  So, I had my sister teach me to crochet. I have made my first scarf.  It's pretty good for a first attempt and I learned a lot.  Here's a picture of it.

The really cool end of the scarf

I did this totally by accident, but I love it.

It's a little uneven on one side, but fold it in half and it's great.
I love it, and that's all that matters.



Comments