Spring Break Adventures 2020

Spring Break 2020

Five of our seven family members will be setting off on our first big vacation since Carlsbad Caverns. 
I was reading the book, Present over Perfect, and it made me realize that vacations don’t have to be just perfect, all planned neatly and executed exactly. Of course, once I started planning my imperfect vacation, I booked all the hotels, planned the drive time and sight seeing stops, organized the trip with maps and directions and timelines. But you know what? I enjoy doing that! And it makes the trip better for me so why not do it?

I’m going to attempt to update this each day during the trip with things that went well and maybe a few mishaps. Just to remind me that two parents and three of their kids can all cram into Watson and have a great time. Oh yes we can. 

Comments